Our present needs
The current unmet needs are as follows :
COST OF ONE FREE CLINIC : €75,000
- 5 rural dispensaries including housing (1 nurse and on aide), the care center (nursing care, vaccinations, health care instruction to the populations, pre and post natal care, medication supplies.
COST OF ONE SCHOOL : €35,000
- 10 primary schools for 10 villages : 3 classrooms and an office
COST : €300,000
- A secondary school(Classes for third year to final) in EMANA VILLAGE AFRICA FUTURE built the existing school complex for classes from kindergarten to 4th year which have been functioning for the last two years.
COST : €400,000
- A boarding school in NGODI SI where a kindergarten school, a primary school, a college and the second year of a secondary school are functioning very satisfactorily while the first year to the final year of the secondary school are progressively being completed on an annual basis.
- Numerous parents desirous of a good education and good teaching for their children as well as wanting to preserve them from the risks of delinquency in the city, make application for their children. Because of the geographical distance, there arises the problem of housing for these youth. Presently they are entrusted to some families in the village but there is saturation, a small number of these students enjoy temporary installations in the welcome center but this situation must not be for long.
COST OF ONE WELL : €8,000
-30 wells (drilling) for the hospital and school in EMANA, for the hospital in DOUALA.